This statement relates to our privacy practices in connection with this website. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such. Some technical terms used in this statement are explained at the end of this page.
BURREN FORTS LTD. (hereinafter referred to as “Burren Forts Ltd.” “Caherconnell Fort” “us” “we” or “our”) fully respects your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission. Any personal information which you volunteer to us will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 & 2003.
Collection and use of Personal Information
Burren Forts Ltd. does not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information which you volunteer (for example by using our online feedback form). Any information which you provide in this way is not made available to any third parties, and is used by us only in line with the purpose for which you provided it. Your personal data may also be anonymised and used for statistical purposes.
Requests regarding Data supplied via this Caherconnell Fort Website
On request, we supply copies of your personal data which you may have supplied via this website. If you wish to obtain such copies, you must write to us at the address below, or e-mail us email@example.com. You should include any personal identifiers which you supplied earlier via the website (e.g. Name; address; phone number; e-mail address). Your request will be dealt with as soon as possible and will take not more than 40 days to process. If you discover that we hold inaccurate information about you, you can request us to correct that information. Such a request must be in writing or via e-mail. In certain circumstances you may also request that data which you have supplied via the website be deleted. If you wish to request a deletion, you would generally be expected to identify some contravention of data protection law in the manner in which we process the data concerned.
Complaints about Data processed via the Website
If you are concerned about how personal data is processed via this website, please do not hesitate to bring such concerns to our attention using the contact details below.
Collection and use of Technical Information
- The IP address of the visitor’s web server
- The top-level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net)
- The previous website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms used
- Analytics data which shows the traffic of visitors around this web site (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded)
- The type of web browser used by the website visitor
Burren Forts Ltd. will make no attempt to identify individual visitors, or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual. It is our policy never to disclose such technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third party (apart from our internet service provider, which records such data on our behalf and which is bound by confidentiality provisions in this regard), unless obliged to disclose such information by a rule of law. The technical information will be used only by us, and only for statistical and other administrative purposes. You should note that technical details, which we cannot associate with any identifiable individual, do not constitute “personal data” for the purposes of the Data Protection Acts, 1988 & 2003.
Glossary of technical terms used
- Web Browser – The piece of software you use to read web pages. Examples are Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox, Google Chrome, Opera, Apple Safari, etc.
- IP Address – The identifying details for your computer (or your internet company’s computer), expressed in “internet protocol” code (for example 192.168.11.22). Every computer connected to the web has a unique IP address, although the address may not be the same every time a connection is made.
- Cookies – Small pieces of information, stored in simple text files, placed on your computer by a web site. Cookies can be read by the web site on your subsequent visits. The information stored in a cookie may relate to your browsing habits on the web page, or a unique identification number so that the web site can “remember” you on your return visit. Generally speaking, cookies do not contain personal information from which you can be identified, unless you have furnished such information to the web site.
Burren Forts Limited
Carron, Kilfenora, Co. Clare. Ireland
Registered Number: 351057
Tel: +353 65 708 9999