Accommodation for the Archaeology Field School is provided by Orla at the quaint Kilfenora Hostel.
Situated in the historic town of Kilfenora this will be your home during your stay. It is both comfortable and conveniently located beside the ever popular Vaughan’s Bar and Restaurant where music, Irish dancing and a good old chat are complimentary.
WiFi is available in the hostel and there are also computers available for guests use.
Storage facilities are also available with personal lockers in each room. Locks are provided should you require them.
- Modern washing and drying facilities
- Common Room
- Comfortable lounge with TV/DVD, paid computer access, book swap
- High speed Internet connection
- Free Wi-Fi for guests
- Free Parking
- Information Point (What’s on? Where to go? How to get there?)
- Luggage storage facility and personal lockers available.
We will look after you, so you can enjoy your time with us!
- Accommodation IS included in the price
- You will stay in the nearby village of Kilfenora, with its Medieval monastic remains and visitor centre, its shops, pubs and regular céilís (traditional dances)
- Meals ARE included in the price
- Receive breakfast at your accommodation
- Choose from the varied menu at the Caherconnell visitor centre restaurant for breaks and lunch – for menus click here (Lunch & breaks are covered by your fees)
- Enjoy dinner in Vaughan’s pub, right next to your accommodation every evening – for menus click here (Dinner is covered by your fees)
- We arrange transport to and from site every day